Babel3D.com has a new Home
After eight years of helping people to View, Translate and Share 3D models, we are moving Babel3D.com to a new address - cloud.glovius.com on May 31, 2018.
We're grateful to the Babel3D community that made it grow, provided feedback and helped improve our service.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; LIMITED LICENSE TO USERS; TRADEMARK INFORMATION
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this Site are the property of HCL or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of HCL or such third party that may own the Marks. www.babel3d.com, Babel3D and the HCL logo are trademarks/ intellectual property rights of HCL.
USE OF THE SITE
INDEMNITY AND LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS "www.babel3d.com" OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.
NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
HCL will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of others. HCL will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the applicable law.
Other Terms and Conditions
- You agree to use www.babel3d.com in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
- You accept that www.babel3d.com is provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
- ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON www.babel3d.com ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE.
- YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF www.babel3d.com MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON BY YOU OR BY US BY THE SENDING OF NOTICE TO THE OTHER PARTY.
- WE MAY FOR MARKETING PURPOSES COLLECT, PROCESS AND TRANSMIT DATA OBTAINED FROM AND ABOUT YOU IN THE COURSE OF YOUR ACCESSING OUR SITE. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS YOU AGREE TO SUCH DATA BEING SO USED AND FURTHER AGREE THAT IT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OTHERS WHETHER OR NOT WITHIN INDIA Information on what (if any) data is held about you can be obtained by contacting us. We reserve the right to charge a fee for providing such information.
- HCL's Software Products contain certain confidential information of HCL. Use of this copyright notice is precautionary and does not imply publication or disclosure. No part of this publication may be reproduced, transmitted, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, or translated into any language in any form by any means without the written permission of HCL.
- To the extent that portions of www.babel3d.com (such as "bulletin boards") provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas and opinions ("Postings"), BE ADVISED THAT WE DO NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect our views. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on www. babel3d.com.
- You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Postings you provide and all material they contain and that such Postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties.
- If you opt to link your Dropbox account to the Babel3D service, you agree that your usage of Dropbox will be subject to Dropbox license and subject to disclaimers and limitations on liability set forth in Dropbox license agreement published on https://www.dropbox.com/ - Please refer below links for detailed terms:
- Where we provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
HCL Technologies Limited ("HCL") shall endeavor to protect your privacy. This privacy statement provides our policies with respect to the management of the www.babel3d.com site ("Site"). By accessing the Site, you are consenting to the information collection and our policies described in this privacy statement.
RETRIEVING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you access our Site, we may ask for some details that identify you (personal information) or allows us to contact you to provide a service or carry out a transaction that you have requested. The personal information may include your name, designation, company or organization name, business e-mail, business phone, office or residential address, information about your job profile, information about your company, and credit card information.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet Service Provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access during your visit to the Site and the Internet address of the website from which you came to our site. This information is used to help improve and administer the site, and analyze trends.
UPDATE TO THIS STATEMENT
This privacy statement is subject to changes, which will be notified with a "last updated" date at the end of the privacy statement. Kindly review this privacy statement periodically for updates to understand the relevant steps being taken to protect the personal information that we collect. Your continued use of the service or software products constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
USAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information collected on this Site will be used to provide the service(s) or carry out the transaction(s) you have requested or authorized., HCL may use your personal information to provide you with more effective customer service, to send newsletters (only if you request for the same), to improve the Site and any related HCL’s products or services, and to make the Site easier to use or customizing it to your particular preference or interests. We may use your personal information to provide you with important information about the product(s) or service(s) that you are using, including critical updates and notifications.
REGULATION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as otherwise described in this statement, personal information you provide on the Site will not be shared outside of HCL and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your permission. As described below in the next section, you can access your personal information and select how you wish to be contacted.
Please be aware that this privacy statement and any selections you make on the Site will not necessarily apply to personal information that you may have provided to HCL in the context of other, separately operated, HCL’s products or services. HCL saves the personal data of customers and web visitors indefinitely and may maintain and process such information directly or indirectly in one or more databases. If you provide personal information to HCL, you agree and consent to HCL's storage and usage of this information anywhere that HCL and its affiliates maintain offices, for a variety of purposes, including those described above.
This website and all content, materials, information, software, products and services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. HCL Technologies Limited ("HCL") makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the functionality or usefulness of this website or any content. HCL disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. HCL disclaims liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages, or lost profits, that may result, directly or indirectly, from your use of this website or any content, including without limitation any damage to computer systems, hardware or software, loss of data, or any other performance failures, or any errors, bugs, viruses or other defects that result from or are associated with use of this website or any content.
HCL makes no warranty that,
- access to this website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of this website will be accurate or reliable
- the quality of any products, services, content, information, or other materials purchased or obtained by you through this website will meet your expectations
- this website, its content, and the server on which the website and content are available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Any material (including content) downloaded or obtained through the use of this website is done at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any material. Information created by third parties that you may access on this website or through links is not adopted or endorsed by HCL and remains the responsibility of the third party